Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Questionnaire

A. Attached or Single? Attached--Married 12 years to an adorable man. I prayed for my husband for a long time, and I am so very thankful for the one God chose for me. We met in high school and dated off and on for seven years before we married.
B. Best Friend? I have many very dear friends.
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? computer, Diet Coke/Diet DP, bathtub (I love to take baths), the library
F. Favorite color? blue, red (not orangey-red, blue-red), hot pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Home town? Dallas, Texas
I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Two sons--ages 18 months and 5 years
L. Life isn’t complete without? Christ
M. Marriage date? June 22, 1996
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers--ten and twelve years older than me
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Bugs, Heights
Q. Quotes?--"Hurting people hurt others.", "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be neat and wipe the seat." (That one comes in handy raising boys!)
R. Reasons to smile? a precious family, wonderful friends, my cute dog (Hattie)
S. Season of choice? Fall--I love the colors--However, Texas pales in comparison to New England that time of year
T. T.V. Favorite: Grey's Anatomy
U. Unknown fact about me? Don't ever invite me to go white water rafting. It sounds terrifying, and I would hate it. Also, I don't like pedicures--they are anything BUT relaxing for me.
V. Vegetable? spinach, asparagus
W. Worst habit? diet drinks
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasounds
Y. Your favorite food? avocados, cheese, chocolate, peanut butter, mashed potatoes, good salads
Z. Zoo favorites: elephants, giraffes

2 comments:

Katie said...

Just found your blog - your boys are too cute! I loved the post with the costume pics.

Keep it up! Katie

Mrs of the Regiment said...

Thanks for popping by my blog.

I really enjoyed reading these facts and finding out a bit about you. I will be back.

Sarah