Monday, July 21, 2008

What's Happening

We had a good weekend. My husband went out of town, so it was just me and the boys. B and I watched High School Musical on Friday night. Neither of us had seen it, and we both loved it.

Saturday morning we went to the Galleria first thing to meet my friend ML and her three. We got there about nine o'clock to play in the play area before it got crowded, but there were already people there. I guess we weren't the only ones to think of that. Anyway, that was fun. We followed it up w/ a swim at ML's house.

That night after I put the boys down, I watched my new favorite movie...P.S. I Love You...so sweet. I really loved it.

We were all so happy to see Daddy come home on Sunday. We got to spend the evening with some good friends of ours. I had been craving guacamole, so we picked up dinner at Taco Diner. Yummy! I have not had enough Mexican food lately, and it tasted so good!

Today B colored his face w/ a brown marker...he wanted it to look like pirate whiskers. I'm on a bit of a bad run w/ kids and markers lately! Also, today I had another chicken salad sandwich from Chick-Fil-A....I'm telling you..you must try one! Also, I spent part of the day trying to organize B's closet....Playmobil is taking over our house; bits are EVERYWHERE!!! Oh, well...it's a season, right?!

This week, my goal is to start J's Christmas stocking....poor little guy...maybe I'll finish it by the time he's five...more on this subject another time.

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

So thrilled you enjoyed HSM. Now you need to rent HSM2 and then take B to HMS3 when it comes out this October! Are you needlepointing J's stocking? I am a big needlepointer, but can put projects off for too long and as a result they end up taking ages!