Katie over at Bower Power , one of my new favorite blogs, has tagged me.
The Game is this:
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted
Six Random Facts About Me:
1. Keeping my car cleaned out is a real challenge for me. It's usually a mess. My husband loves to remind me of the time--before we were married, so at least 12 years ago--when I poured hot chocolate over the door handle on the outside of my car because it was frozen closed and then I didn't wash it off for several days.
2. All summer, I've been doing the oil cleansing method on my face --much talked about over at Big Mama--and have really liked it.
3. I am the baby of my family and have brothers ten and twelve years older than me. One of my brothers just turned 50!
4. I have a small case of phone-phobia--an expression coined by my good friend K. I get a little bit nervous making phone calls.
5. Reading to children is one of my very favorite things to do. I absolutely love children's literature--especially older books. I'm quietly opinionated on this topic! I have numerous books checked out from the library at any one time. Right now it's over a hundred--mostly children's books!
6. I often draw little-bitty stars all over the paper in front of me when I'm listening to a lecture. I've done this since high school.
So, Biscuits are Never Boring, Kelly's Korner, Tickled Pink and Green, 60 piggies, Doing the Next Thing, Good Soil...tag, you're it!