Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Celebrity Sighting

Well..not really a celebrity, but you would have thought so seeing the way I acted. Today, while B was a sports camp, I was at Northpark w/ J, strolling him along doing a few things I've been needing to do. Suddenly, I saw a familiar face, and felt pretty sure it was Kappa Prep from Monograms and Manicures. I was close enough to her to call out, but I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to yell out "Hey, Kappa Prep!" So, I whipped my stroller around and tried to catch up with her...she was walking really fast, and I had to maneuver the stroller to the ramps instead of the stairs. I finally caught up with her and, all out of breath, said, "Hi..Excuse me..do you have a blog?" Anyway, it was her!! It was so fun to get to meet my cute blogging friend! She was there on a work errand decked out in a darling Lilly dress and was just as friendly in person as she seems on her blog. Anyway, it made my day. Fun!!

3 comments:

Hopsy said...

You beat me to the post. It was SO fun to see you and meet J! Next time I hope I get to see B, I just adore all his costumes. I am so sorry I was walking so fast, a girl on a mission, ha! I hope you finished all you errands and had some success. We have to meet up again some time; meeting you really did make my day too!

Hopsy said...

I just tagged you!!

Monogramchick said...

What fun!