1. We're going to see The Jersey Boys tonight w/ our good friends! I cannot wait to see it again. My husband and I saw it in April in New York w/ my dad and I've been listening to the CD ever since.
2. Two weeks ago, I had to call poison control TWICE!!!! The first time it was because our usually very conscientious exterminator was here but was not so conscientious that day. He left his stuff out on the floor and J got into it...thankfully, none ingested, no damage done. The second time I called that week was because J bit into a glow stick. Let me tell you how humbling it was to call poison control again. But, they said they get that particular call all the time and all was okay. I'm thankful the Lord watches out for these children! That thought seriously comforted me after such a scary week.
3. My husband and I saw the movie Mamma Mia a few weeks ago and loved it.
4. The Shrimp and Grits homeshow is this week, so we're gearing up. I received all of the cute ribbon headbands (for children and adults) and school spirit ponytail ribbons in the mail to sell along w/ the personalized bows, keychains, and ponytail buttons. They are very cute...we usually do well with these. I wish my hair was in a headband stage so that I could wear one of those wide jacquard headbands. My husband isn't looking forward to all of this starting--he calls this twice yearly event "The Week of Neglect". Poor baby.
5. We played a really funny joke on our neighbors last night and are still giggling about it. They, coincidentally, were going to see the matinee of Jersey Boys today. The husband, who is not a fan of musicals, has not been excited about seeing it. I've told him our friendship is all riding on this--if he doesn't like The Jersey Boys, then we cannot be friends w/ him. So, late last night my husband and I snuck over there and shoe-polished all of the windows of his Suburban w/ things like "Jersey Boys Express" and "Frankie Valli Rules". We got an early phonecall this morning when they discovered it.
6. My other extracurricular responsibility (besides the clothing show) involving my five year olds' school has been in high gear and I've been busy with that.
7. I watched "Rumor Has It" the other night on T.V. It was cute--hadn't seen it. I always love Jennifer Anniston. I get so mad at the bad rap she's gotten compared to Brad and Angelina.
8. That is all that I can think of for now...I'm off to get ready for our fun night!