Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday Banners

I love to have a special breakfast and decorate the kitchen for holidays and my boys' (including my husband's) birthdays. I have this old paper "Happy Birthday" sign that has seen better days. Today, I was in Paper Affair and saw the cutest birthday banners. I came home and looked online for them. I found them at Hullabaloo Gifts. They're made by "Groovy Holidays". They have ones for girls and boys.




Definitely a Christmas Wish List qualifier!

5 comments:

Kappa Prep said...

I love Paper Affair! These are so cute, I will look for them when I stop in there next time. So glad I am not alone on roaches!

Henley on the Horn said...

How cute! You always make everyone feel so special!

Pink Preppy Party Girl said...

These are wonderful! My Pottery Barn Kid birthday banners are looking a little tired! Will have to check these out.

Melissa said...

Those are too cute!!! I need some because we have the same tradition you do!

Henley on the Horn said...

I left you something on my blog! Love you!