Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sale

Twice a year, I host a children's clothing homeshow. I've done this with a friend of mine for the last 3 1/2 years. She has decided to take a little break, so this time I'm excited to be hosting the show with another precious friend. We are having so much fun gearing up for it. While it doesn't start until mid-August, we send out postcards next week. Needless to say, we've been diligently working on our list. Historically, Two Friends has been the line we've sold. However, due to some mishaps at the factory, they are not having fall shows. We found another precious line that is new to Dallas called Shrimp and Grits Kids. It is full of the most adorable children's clothing. Here are a few of my favorites from the fall line.








Oh, boy...if I had a girl...this pink coat would be a must!!!

3 comments:

Hopsy said...

Oh, this items are adorable! My co-worker is having her second baby any day now and I have been looking for a darling smocked outfit. This looks just perfect and what a fun party to host!!

Preppy Engineer said...

Oh how I wish my children still wore those cute smocked clothes!!

Amy said...

Oooh, put me on your mailing list for your show, if you don't mind.

lpmom AT sbcglobal DOT net

I'm in the Dallas area and would love to look at some of those things. I have a girlfriend who is a huge Luli and Me fan so I think she would like it, too.

Thanks for tagging me. I'll try to do that later today.

Amy