Thursday, July 3, 2008

Costume Pageant Part II

Here are more of B's costumes....if you missed the first edition, lookie here.

The Football Player--a Dallas Cowboy mixed with an SMU Mustang


The Pilot



The "Army Guy"


And...The "Old-Timey Boy"
He and his daddy watched an episode of Andy Griffith which inspired the hat and our sweet neighbor painted the walking stick for him. I guess the "old-timey" part is because Andy Griffith is in black and white and those boys had on those hats..I'm trying to synch w/ his line of thinking!

That's all for today!

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment. I just had to pass along your lovely blog to some of my readers are you on one of my favorites (as well as my neighbors)! I adore all these fun costumes and thought of you in Paris when I saw all the little girl ones. Have a wonderful day in Dallas!