Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Parmesan Chicken

Rocks in My Dryer is having a Five Ingredients or Less Version of Works for Me Wednesday. Here is one of my very favorite recipes that fits into this category. It's so easy and so good.

Parmesan Chicken
2 sticks of butter
6 chicken breasts--boneless, skinless--cut into strips
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Melt butter. Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Cut breasts into strips (for some reason we like this better than just buying the strips). Dip breasts into butter, then into bread crumbs, which have been mixed with parmesan cheese and seasoning. Place in a buttered baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30-50 minutes.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

RainyPM said...

This sounds great! We do something similar (maybe with Shake-n-Bake, but I can neither confirm nor deny) and then pour spaghetti sauce right over the top of the chicken and let it bake a few minutes longer and serve it over noodles. Of course, that makes 6 ingredients, but who's really counting? :) Thanks for sharing!

Audra Krell said...

My husband loves this so I am deeply grateful for an easy version! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog-just posted on your Friday's Favorite Things!

Preppy Engineer said...

That sounds YUMMY and very easy which is key at my house. I can not wait to try it out.